Find A Value In Sheet?

  1. #1

    Find A Value In Sheet?

    I have a Sheet with price list contains three columns. First is IDCode for particular item, second is item title and third column is price of item.
    I would like to make another sheet in which I could make an order based on mentioned price list and every time I enter code of item in order list it should be connected to Sheet with price list and get price from third column that coresponds to item code i have entered into order list?
    I know that there are many easier ways to accomplish this without using Excel but is there any way to do it with Excel??

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    India
    Posts
    1,066
    use VLOOKUP function. Check excel's help on how to use it.

    Mangesh

  3. #3
    Summer
    Guest