Can one change the font or format of a sheet name?

  1. #1
    KMcGrail
    Guest

    Can one change the font or format of a sheet name?

    I have a large workbook using Excel 2003.

    I would like to format the tabs/sheet names so that certain departmental
    divisions are easily highlighted/identified.

    Ideally, the tab names could be a different font, bold, and in a color...

  2. #2
    Phil Wales
    Guest

    RE: Can one change the font or format of a sheet name?

    Right Mouse Click on the sheet name > Tab Colour> select colour you want

  3. #3
    kmcgrail
    Guest

    RE: Can one change the font or format of a sheet name?

    Thanks Phil!

    Now I feel like a total dork! I can't believe that I didn't try that....

    But thanks for making me feel like a total dork (its good to be humble) AND
    for changing my sheet tab to fuschia.

    You rock!