Cells in Excel will not stop highlighting

  1. #1
    Boe
    Guest

    Cells in Excel will not stop highlighting

    I am using Excel and as soon as I highlight one cell, regardless of where I
    click, i cannot stop the cells from highlighting. If i move the mouse to the
    left...all the cells start highlighting towards the left, if I move the mouse
    down, all the cells start highlighting towards the bottom. The only way I
    can stop this is to close excel through the task manager. any help or fix
    for this is greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Cells in Excel will not stop highlighting

    try touching the f8 key

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Boe
    Guest

    Re: Cells in Excel will not stop highlighting

    This did not work. The cells still continue to highlight where ever I move
    the mouse. I don't have to click anywhere for the cells to highlight either.

  4. #4
    b&s
    Guest

    Re: Cells in Excel will not stop highlighting

    .... I had the same problem ... and I had to change the mouse, after that
    always is OK! :-)

    --
    regards/pozdrav!
    Berislav