Hidden sheets

  1. #1
    FGOMEZ
    Guest

    Hidden sheets

    I have inherited a spreadsheet from a co-worker, that apparently has some
    hidden sheets, but I can not find them trhu "Format=>Sheets=>Unhide" Menu
    the file was protected but I removed it, so now is unprotected.
    I can see formulas that refers to sheets I can not see.
    I have also unprotected the workbook.
    Could somebody help me, with this issue.

    Thanks

    Fernando

  2. #2
    Sandy Mann
    Guest

    Re: Hidden sheets

    Perhaps it has been hidden to xlveryhidden in code. Try running:

    Sub UnHideIt()
    For x = 1 To Sheets.Count
    Sheets(x).Visible = True
    Next x

    End Sub

    (After backing uo you sheet of course)

    Regards

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Hidden sheets

    Maybe you could run a little macro:

    Option Explicit
    Sub testme()

    Dim wks As Worksheet
    For Each wks In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
    wks.Visible = xlSheetVisible
    Next wks

  4. #4
    FGOMEZ
    Guest

    Re: Hidden sheets

    Thanks Sandy, but now I have another problem I got an error message saying
    "Compiled Error" Variable not defined anmd stop in x, How do you fix this.

    Thanks

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Harald Staff
    Guest

    Re: Hidden sheets

    Put
    Dim x As Long
    before the line
    For x =

    HTH. Best wishes Harald

    "FGOMEZ" <[email protected]> skrev i melding
    news:%[email protected]...