Automatically execute a CTRL-ALT-F9 when I open a workbook

  1. #1
    Antonio Duarte
    Guest

    Automatically execute a CTRL-ALT-F9 when I open a workbook

    I created a function that reads data from other files and returns the result
    in a cell. So, I would like to automatically force recalculation every time
    my WB is openned.
    How can it be done?
    Tks.

  2. #2

    Re: Automatically execute a CTRL-ALT-F9 when I open a workbook

    You could use an auto_open sub:

    Option explicit
    sub auto_open()
    application.calculatefull
    end sub

    If .calculatefull isn't available to you (added in xl2k????).

    You could use:

    Application.SendKeys "%^{F9}"