negative currency with () and -

  1. #1

    negative currency with () and -

    Hello,

    Is there any way to get excel to return a number that looks like this? (-$123.00)

    I am able to get the cell to show -$123.00 and ($123.00) but i cant get the other one.

    I am doing a sheet that shows year to date information with a separate columm with a goal. So the cell in question must show if either i am under the goal amount or over the goal ammount.

    It is working just fine but I am not able to have it return a value like (-$123.00)

    Is this possible?

    You help is greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    PegL