Excel template and access questions

  1. #1
    galgolfer63
    Guest

    Excel template and access questions

    We are going to use the Excel purhase order templates. We need to save each
    order in order to refer back to it. Is there a way to do this without saving
    each individual file (order)? Can we save in some sort of easy to locate
    "batch"?
    Also, is there a way to transfer a template that we have done (and all the
    data realted to it) into a Acess database withouthaveing to so much tweaking?

  2. #2
    JPW
    Guest

    Re: Excel template and access questions

    If you have Access, I would suggest creating your purchase order database in
    Access and then having a mail merge push this information into an Excel
    template as needed, rather than going the other way around. This will solve
    both of your problems.

    news:[email protected]...