Excel Training Material?

  1. #1
    Nathon Jones
    Guest

    Excel Training Material?

    Hi,

    I have been asked to deliver some Excel training. Whilst having a
    reasonably sound knowledge of Excel, I would like to offer a professional
    course and wondered if anyone could point me in the direction of some good
    quality learning material?

    What I'm ideally looking for is something that, as well as demonstrating the
    functionality of Excel, will also include good examples / tests / exercises
    for the students to carry out.

    The course will be roughly 8 weeks long.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated - there are so many books out there,
    it's hard to know which one to go for!

    Regards
    Nathon Jones

  2. #2

    Re: Excel Training Material?

    if you want to teach these Excel dorks somethign useful teach them
    Access

  3. #3
    Nathon Jones
    Guest