Missing floating Macro Toolbar. Can't change to relative referenc

  1. #1
    GLovell
    Guest

    Missing floating Macro Toolbar. Can't change to relative referenc

    I've lost the floating toolbar that allows me to change from Absolute to
    Relative References when I record a macro. Any idea how to get the floating
    tool bar back?

  2. #2
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: Missing floating Macro Toolbar. Can't change to relative referenc

    G,

    It's the "Stop recording" toolbar, and can be gotten like any other toolbar.
    View - Toolbars (or right-click any toolbar) for the list of toolbars.
    Select Stop recording.

    --
    Earl Kiosterud

    news:[email protected]...