How do I get "tools" back into the menu in 2003 Excel?

  1. #1
    Fred
    Guest

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How do I get "tools" back into the menu in 2003 Excel?

    Hi Fred

    Have you try to reset the worksheet menu bar
    View>Toolbars..Customize
    Select the toolbars tab
    Select the worksheet menu bar
    Reset

    Post back if this is not working

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    tjtjjtjt
    Guest

    RE: How do I get "tools" back into the menu in 2003 Excel?

    Right-click on a toolbar and click on Customize.
    Go to the Commands tab.
    Look for the Built-in Menus Category and click on it.
    Drag Tools back up to the Menu Bar.

    --
    tj

  4. #4
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    RE: How do I get "tools" back into the menu in 2003 Excel?

    Hey Fred-

    Right-Click any toolbar & choose Customize. Go to the Toolbars tab, click
    the name 'Worksheet Menu Bar', then click Reset & Close.

    HTH |:>)

  5. #5
    Fred
    Guest

    RE: How do I get "tools" back into the menu in 2003 Excel?

    Thanks. I tried it and it worked great. I was almost there on my own, but
    not quite.