Database records from excel templates

  1. #1
    BeeJay
    Guest

    Database records from excel templates

    How do i get data entered into a template form such as invoice to update a
    database. This used to work in previous versions of excel and is mentioned in
    help but no where does it tell you how to set the form to do this.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Database records from excel templates

    There's information on the Microsoft site for the template wizard for
    Excel 2002:

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: Database records from excel templates

    Depending on your version, this might help also:

    http://support.microsoft.com/dÂ*efau...en-us;8732Â*09

    --
    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: Database records from excel templates

    Try again:

    HTH,

    RD

    "Ragdyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Depending on your version, this might help also:
    >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/dÂ*efau...en-us;8732Â*09
    >
    > --
    > HTH,
    >
    > RD

    -

    -

  5. #5
    Beejay
    Guest

    Re: Database records from excel templates

    Thanks for this help. Unfortunately although I have downloaded the relevant
    software, it doesn't seem to install. When I double click I get the microsoft
    user agreement, click yes and then not a lot else happens and I can't
    subsequently find the add in on excel.
    Any suggestions?