Properly Formated Spreadsheet

  1. #1
    Penflex
    Guest

    Properly Formated Spreadsheet

    I have been given the task of training all our office worker how to properly
    format an Excel spreadsheet. Since I am a self taught Excel user I wasn't
    trained on the "proper" spreadsheet design. I am looking for a book or a
    good web site that will teach that. I am not even sure how a spreadsheet is
    properly designed. I was told it should list variables, assumptions and
    formulas. Any one ideas how do this?

    Thanks,
    Marty

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: Properly Formated Spreadsheet

    Marty

    Try Professional Excel Development

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846

    The book goes to depths way beyond most but has a great chapter of
    formatting, layout, hidden sheets, etc

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England