turn a column into a row or visa versa

  1. #1
    Joshua Veit
    Guest

    turn a column into a row or visa versa

    I've tried searching for a way to do this, but to no avail...does this make
    sense: I want to change a column into a row, or change a row into a column.
    Essentially, I want to flip or rotate the column into a row...

    Much Thanks,
    Joshua Veit

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

  2. #2
    Eidt/paste Special/transpose

  3. #3
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: turn a column into a row or visa versa

    Copy the data in the column.
    Select where you want the data. You won't be able to paste over the
    existing data.
    Paste Special -> Transpose ??

    Is this something you want to do once, or repeatedly?

    "Joshua Veit" <Joshua [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I've tried searching for a way to do this, but to no avail...does this

    make
    > sense: I want to change a column into a row, or change a row into a

    column.
    > Essentially, I want to flip or rotate the column into a row...
    >
    > Much Thanks,
    > Joshua Veit

    this