Is this possible?

  1. #1
    harry
    Guest

    Is this possible?

    sorry but only used the fairly common features of Excel & not sure if this
    is possible?

    I have a spreadsheet (currently in Excel 97 format) with 8 worksheets on,
    there is some information I need visible on every worksheet - do I have to
    copy & paste it to all 8 worksheets or is there a way of entering it only
    once but still being visible globally?

    hope I've made sense?

    harry

  2. #2
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: Is this possible?

    harry, one way would be to put a formula in the sheets to ref. the cell
    where you enter data, like this =Sheet1!A1
    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

    news:[email protected]...