Changing default font for copy / paste

  1. #1
    LaMonk
    Guest

    Changing default font for copy / paste

    When copying and pasting from workbook to workbook using the copy command the
    font size and sometimes font type are being changed when the numeric values
    are pasted in the destination file. Often times the original values are the
    same font and size that the destination spreadsheet is formated to. None of
    the Paste Special Options have worked. I want the pasted format to keep or
    change to the destination format font and font size. Excell 2002 in XP.

  2. #2
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: Changing default font for copy / paste

    LaMonk,

    Try Paste special - Values and number formats. XL 2002. That won't work
    for formulas -- you'll get the current result of the formula as a hard
    number.

    --
    Earl Kiosterud
    www.smokeylake.com/