How do I create an Outlook distribution list from an Excel column

  1. #1
    Mike Officer
    Guest

    How do I create an Outlook distribution list from an Excel column

    I have a column in Excel of about 1600 e-mail addresses. I would like to put
    each of these addresses in the BCC field of an Outlook 2003 e-mail. Since
    I'm not running Exchange Server, I'm assuming this is the only way I can send
    a mass e-mailing to our customers without the customers seeing other
    customers' e-mail addresses. If it can be done by creating a distribution
    list, that would be fine too.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Eddie O
    Guest

    RE: How do I create an Outlook distribution list from an Excel column

    if the addresses are in column A for example, try putting the formula =A1&";"
    in the column next to it, copying that formula down the length of your data,
    then copying the results onto your clipboard and pasting into the BCC field.
    -Eddie O

  3. #3
    Mike Officer
    Guest

    RE: How do I create an Outlook distribution list from an Excel col

    Awesome! Thank you!