Conditional Formatting

  1. #1

    Conditional Formatting

    Would it be possible to do the following criteria within conditional
    formatting.

    If H5 is = "Pass" or else if the contents of B5 is elsewhere in the
    spreadsheet and column G for the row is > than this this rows number
    and Column H = Pass
    - then perform the conditional format....

    Data Example:

    A: B: C: D: E: F: G: H:
    12 S123 Y N Y N 1 Fail
    34 S123 Y N Y N 2 Pass
    23 S431 Y Y N Y 1 Fail

    In the above row 1+2 would both be green (as for row 1, the second row
    has a number >1 in column G so this is complete).

    However, row 3 has a fail and no other similar entry in the list.

    Appreciate your help as always.

    Thanks, Al.

  2. #2
    Eddie O
    Guest

    RE: Conditional Formatting

    would probably be easier to stick a formula in column I which contains the
    login you're talking about, and then have the conditional formatting work off
    of that result