Printing

  1. #1

    Printing

    Is there any way of getting my computer to automatically print a work sheet everyday?

    James

  2. #2
    bigwheel
    Guest

    RE: Printing

    "smith.james0" wrote:

    > Is there any way of getting my computer to automatically print a work
    > sheet everyday?

    Have a look at Scheduled Tasks in Control Panel

  3. #3
    I have got it to open the file. I just don't know how to get it to print

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor
    this will automatically print the excel sheet whenever the excel workbook is opened, you to copy this code in "this workbook" at vba editor, save it and close it.Now whenever the file is opened, it prints.

    Private Sub Workbook_Open()
    ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1
    End Sub

  5. #5
    Do i click on the work sheet i want to print, as there is six sheets containing about 50 ish pages I only need to print work sheet 6

  6. #6
    Forum Contributor
    I am assuming that Sheet6 is the name of sheet 6, change the name if it is different than that.

    you have to copy this code in "this workbook" at vba editor, save it and close it.Now whenever the file is opened, it prints sheet6.

    Private Sub Workbook_Open()
    Sheets("Sheet6").Select

  7. #7
    Thankyou

  8. #8
    abcd
    Guest

    Re: Printing

    also try
    (Sheet6 is supposed to be the VBA name of the sheet, this way you can
    change the name of the sheet)

    Private Sub Workbook_Open()
    Sheet6.PrintOut Copies:=1
    end sub