Scroll the screen view with the scroll bar

  1. #1
    avbs
    Guest

    Scroll the screen view with the scroll bar

    On some of my Excel sheets, the screen doesn't scroll along when I move the
    scroll bar. It just jumps to the new location when I stop moving the scroll
    bar. What is the correct setting to change so that the screen scrolls at the
    same time?

  2. #2

    Re: Scroll the screen view with the scroll bar

    Do you use different versions of excel?

    In earlier versions, when you moved the scrollbar, you saw a little yellow
    tooltip show you what row you were on. In newer versions, the screen moved.

    (I've forgotten the version that first added the live scrolling. Maybe someone
    can chime in with it.)