HOW DO I ENTER SAME DATA IN EACH CALENDAR DAY AT SAME TIME?

  1. #1
    GRACIE
    Guest

    HOW DO I ENTER SAME DATA IN EACH CALENDAR DAY AT SAME TIME?

    I'm trying to create a monthly calendar with the same info in each day block
    without physically entering it into each block individually. Is there a way
    to fill all the days of the calendar with the same info at the same time or
    is mthis just wishful thinking?

  2. #2

    Re: HOW DO I ENTER SAME DATA IN EACH CALENDAR DAY AT SAME TIME?

    I'm not sure if I understand, but if you can select the range that gets the same
    data, you can type your entry and hit ctrl-enter to fill the selection with your
    data/formula.

  3. #3
    GRACIE
    Guest

    Re: HOW DO I ENTER SAME DATA IN EACH CALENDAR DAY AT SAME TIME?

    What exactly do you mean by "select your data range"? I tried to higlight the
    cells and type in the bar at the top, but that didn't work. I have to do a
    monthly calendar for work with everyone's initials in all the monday thru
    saturday blocks and I don't want to type or copy and paste in each block.
    Where do I type the data? And how do I get it to enter into each cell
    seperately? I don't really know how to use all the functions very well. I
    sure would appreciate the help though. Thanks a bunch in advance for any help
    you can offer..........Chris

  4. #4

    Re: HOW DO I ENTER SAME DATA IN EACH CALENDAR DAY AT SAME TIME?

    Say your monthly data goes in A3:B9.

    Just use the mouse to "paint" that area. Then start typing. But when you're
    done, hit ctrl-enter instead of just enter.

    If your range consists of multiple areas, you can select the first area, then
    ctrl click on subsequent cells.