How do I get a field in excel to auto complete with a check mark

  1. #1
    RichardZ
    Guest

    How do I get a field in excel to auto complete with a check mark

    I have a check list in excel and wish to use check marks to siginify
    completion of individual fields. How do I get excel to insert a checkmark
    into a field when I double click that field?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How do I get a field in excel to auto complete with a check mark

    Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
    Boolean)
    With Target
    If .Value = "a" Then
    .Value = ""