Need help with macros

  1. #1
    sgp
    Guest

    Need help with macros

    I would appreciate any help. I have a workbook of multiple sheets and want
    to be able to select items from a materials list sheet (perhaps by putting an
    "x" in a specific box associated with each item) and then hit enter (or some
    hot key) to have all of the items which were selected (e.g. with the x in the
    box) then populate fields in another worksheet. Quite simply, one sheet is a
    comprehensive listing of anything I may need for a job, and the other sheet
    is the shell for a bid sheet that becomes unique to a job based on the items
    that are needed (have been selected) for that job. I hope this makes sense.
    I've never used macros before and would appreciate any help. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Need help with macros

    You don't need macros, sgp. Try this file sample:
    http://www.theofficeexperts.com/down...yInvoicing.zip
    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com
    www.MyExpertsOnline.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    sgp
    Guest

    Re: Need help with macros

    Anne, Thanks for the reference. I am trying to see if this will work, but
    the macros are disabled and I'm not able to print or create a new invoice.
    How do I enable the macros?