Can I export from Excel to ACT

  1. #1
    Parm
    Guest

    Can I export from Excel to ACT

    I have a huge contact list on an Excel spreadsheet and I was hoping I would
    be able to export it straight into my Act contact manager. Anyhelp would be
    greatly appreciated. Thanks

  2. #2
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: Can I export from Excel to ACT

    Parm,

    Look at the ways Excel can save, and compare with what ACT can take as
    input. In Excel, do File - Save as, and go through the formats shown in the
    "Save as type" box. See which, if any, Act can open or import. The csv
    would seem a likely one. Or txt.

    --
    Earl Kiosterud

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Steven
    Guest

    RE: Can I export from Excel to ACT

    Parm,
    Were you able to do this? I have exactly the same issue. I have tried
    importing to ACT after saving the file as a .dbf and .txt but neither has
    worked. Any suggestions?