Where do I find the help topic

  1. #1
    Roberto
    Guest

    Where do I find the help topic

    How do I impliment this finction - Unable to find what functions to use to
    impliment this feature

  2. #2
    Harald Staff
    Guest

    Re: Where do I find the help topic

    "Roberto" <[email protected]> skrev i melding
    news:[email protected]...
    > How do I impliment this finction - Unable to find what functions to use to
    > impliment this feature

    Just do it.

  3. #3
    Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)

    Roberto wrote:
    > How do I impliment this finction - Unable to find what functions to use to
    > impliment this feature

    Can you be more specific as to what you're trying to do? To access the normal
    help files, you just click on the Help drop down at the top of the Excel window
    and then click on "Contents and Index". This will allow you to search for
    various functions and such if that's what you're after.

    Bill