Automatically Add in 56days to the date

  1. #1
    Kelly Lim
    Guest

    Automatically Add in 56days to the date

    Dear users...
    I have a spreadsheet...having two columns of "Joining Date" and " Due
    Date"....

    Let's say when i key in the joining date is 04/07/05....Can someone
    please teach me of what formula should i use to make it automatically add in
    56 days and show out on the "Due Date" column into 29/08/05 rather than me
    having to manually count to add in 56 days and key in the date...

    Please help me asap with this...Thanks a lot to everyone out there....

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Automatically Add in 56days to the date

    =JoingingDAte + 56

    where startdate would be a reference to the cell with the start date.

    ex: if joining date is in D3

    =D3+56

    Format the cell with the Formula as date.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Dave O
    Guest

    Re: Automatically Add in 56days to the date

    If your start date is in cell A1, then the formula would be
    =A1+56