when I right click on a excel worksheet, I do not get the dropdow.

  1. #1
    Nbhatt
    Guest

    when I right click on a excel worksheet, I do not get the dropdow.

    Has anyone had a problem with displaying the dropdown menu containing
    Edit|Paste|etc in the worksheet. I have a user who has this problem. I have
    remove and re-installed Office to no avail.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: when I right click on a excel worksheet, I do not get the dropdow.

    Maybe you have some code disabling it.

    Try entering

    Application.Commandbars("Cell").Visible = True

    on the VBIDE immediate window (Ctrl-G). If that brings it back, search for
    some similar code in your start-up workbooks.

    --
    HTH

    Bob Phillips

  3. #3
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: when I right click on a excel worksheet, I do not get the dropdow.

    Hi Bob,

    I think you have a small typo

    > Application.Commandbars("Cell").Visible = True

    should be:

    Application.Commandbars("Cell").Enabled

    --
    Regards,
    Norman

  4. #4
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: when I right click on a excel worksheet, I do not get the dropdow.

    And just to prove that typos are contagious:

    > Application.Commandbars("Cell").Enabled

    S/be

    Application.Commandbars("Cell").Enabled =True

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

  5. #5
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: when I right click on a excel worksheet, I do not get the dropdow.

    Thanks Norman, too many options with the differing CBs ;-(

    Bob