Recover Unsaved

  1. #1
    Tori
    Guest

    Recover Unsaved

    I need help. Excel closed without saving what I was working on now I need to
    recover it....

  2. #2
    Damon Longworth
    Guest

    Re: Recover Unsaved

    You do not say how Excel closed or what version you are using. The later
    versions have an AutoRecover feature.

    If you closed Excel without saving the file, you may not be able to recover.

    --
    Damon Longworth

    Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference
    Sept 16th and 17th
    Stockyards Hotel - Ft. Worth, Texas
    www.ExcelUserConference.com

    news:[email protected]...