Cannot Expand Named Range - when size of the Range exceeds

  1. #1
    Snig
    Guest

    Cannot Expand Named Range - when size of the Range exceeds

    Hi

    I've an excel sheet which contains a number of Named Range. I need to
    add a number of records in each range. I'm using VB.NET and ODBC to add
    rows.

    It adds records properly when the number of records are inside the
    Named Range. But when the number exceeds - it generates error "Cannot
    Expand Named Range". I don't know how many number of rows to be added
    in each range - so I cannot preset the size of the range.

    What is the work-around?

    Thanks...
    Snig.

  2. #2

    Re: Cannot Expand Named Range - when size of the Range exceeds

    You have a response in .misc