Custom toolbar button icons

  1. #1
    leaftye - ExcelForums.com
    Guest

    Custom toolbar button icons

    How do you make & use them? I want more than the ~30 standard
    icons.

    Eugene

  2. #2
    Bernie Deitrick
    Guest

    Re: Custom toolbar button icons

    Eugene,

    You can rt-click on a commandbar, choose "Customize" then rt-click on your button and choose "Edit
    Image" The icon editor will open, and you can change the icon. The icon will then be stored along
    with your toolbar settings in your .xlb file.

    IF you need to share your icon, then other steps need to be taken.

    HTH,
    Bernie
    MS Excel MVP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    leaftye - ExcelForums.com
    Guest

    Re: Custom toolbar button icons

    That did it, thanks! I swear, that option was invisible to me. I
    knew it was there, but my eyes refused to see it. I need more
    coffee...

    Eugene