Excel Expert Exam..!

  1. #1

    Excel Expert Exam..!

    Hi there,
    I would like to see if anyone took this exam and what do you think of it? is it worth taking?

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...2002expert.asp

    Thanks a lot for your help...

    salah

  2. #2
    Bob Sullivan
    Guest

    RE: Excel Expert Exam..!

    Hello,

    I'm not sure why you are asking this...

    I took it. I passed it.

    I took it because it was required for my current job.

    As part of the agreement that you sign when taking this test, you are not
    permitted to discuss details of the test.

    If you need this test for your career, then take it.

    --
    Cordially,

    Bob Sullivan
    Microsoft Office Master Instructor

  3. #3

    Thanks Bob..

    Thanks Bob for your advice...

    I just wanted to get feedback..yes it is for my job as I work with excel extensively....

    thanks again

    salah