Can Excel print onto a 11-17 inch paper size?

  1. #1
    Keith2000
    Guest

    Can Excel print onto a 11-17 inch paper size?

    The only page options I found are letter, legal, and envelope size. I know
    the color printer I use has an exterior tray feeder that accepts 11-17 inch
    paper, but Excel does not seem to have a setting for this size. Is this
    paper size available through an Add-In or some other means. I believe I am
    working with Excel 2000

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Can Excel print onto a 11-17 inch paper size?

    Is the driver for that exterior tray installed?

    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com
    www.MyExpertsOnline.com

    news:[email protected]...