Option Buttons-putting questionaire using options buttons

  1. #1
    Ashman
    Guest

    Option Buttons-putting questionaire using options buttons

    Hi all,

    I am putting together a questionaire using options buttons for people to
    answer specfic questions. I have noticed that the option button that you
    click is relative small. Is ther any way of increasing its size without
    increasing the spreadsheet size? I am using Excel 2003.

    Any help would be much appreciated.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    re: Option Buttons-putting questionaire using options buttons

    You can't increase the size of the option buttons. You could increase
    the zoom setting, to make the buttons will appear larger.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    re: Option Buttons-putting questionaire using options buttons

    You can't change the size of the option buttons. The size is
    fixed.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson