Send worksheets in workbook

  1. #1

    Cool Send worksheets in workbook

    I have different departments (about 18) that I report on, but have them combined in one workbook. I would like to send them the applicable worksheet as an attachment and just the worksheet that applies to them. Is there some way I can load a different email address for each worksheet, press a button and have them all sent at once, only containing the applicable information for their department?

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Send worksheets in workbook

    Hi, Billy. I'm sticking my 2 cents in before you make a mistake. As a VBA
    Project Manager, I strongly suggest you create a "management" sheet. In
    Column A, put the sheet name, and in Column B, put the email address. Then
    have someone code THAT for you. By doing that, even if you create more
    worksheets, you can just add them to your "email table" and have it still
    work. Great Idea, right? Now, if I was only a programmer, I could help
    you implement it.
    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gordon
    Guest

    Re: Send worksheets in workbook

    "Anne Troy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, Billy. I'm sticking my 2 cents in before you make a mistake. As a VBA
    > Project Manager, I strongly suggest you create a "management" sheet. In
    > Column A, put the sheet name, and in Column B, put the email address. Then
    > have someone code THAT for you. By doing that, even if you create more
    > worksheets, you can just add them to your "email table" and have it still
    > work. Great Idea, right? Now, if I was only a programmer, I could help
    > you implement it.
    > *******************
    > ~Anne Troy

    As an aside, Lotus allows you to email not only a single sheet from a
    workbook, but selected area of a particular sheet! Way to go MS?

  4. #4
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Send worksheets in workbook

    Sorry, Gordon. Good luck finding someone who could send all 18 using some
    code in Lotus. Those coders are much fewer, far between, and more expensive!
    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Send worksheets in workbook

    Hi!

    Take a look at this:

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

    Ron is the undisputed expert at integrating Excel and email.

    Biff

    "billy2willy" <[email protected]>
    news:[email protected]...