Gridlines

  1. #1
    boksic
    Guest

    Gridlines

    I would like to put gridlines on an Excel sheet sent to me - however the
    'options' on the Tools drop down list is faded so I can't enter to tick the
    gridlines box. Is there a way of re-establishing the options link, or another
    way of putting gridlines up?

  2. #2
    Allan
    Guest

    RE: Gridlines

    Hi
    One way would be to select the area of data that you require and then go to
    the borders box and select the four square box option
    Allan