Object doesn't support this property or method (Error 438)

  1. #1
    Kiran
    Guest

    Object doesn't support this property or method (Error 438)

    Hi,
    This is the code that is giving the above error,
    Set objList = Worksheets(1).ListObject(0).ListRows.Add
    I got this code from the MS Help in excel. I am trying to dynamically add a
    row at a specified location. Can anyone help with this.
    Thanx

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Object doesn't support this property or method (Error 438)

    The object is ListObjects with an "s". Also the first one would have an
    index of 1 so 0 I think is invalid

    Worksheets(1).ListObjects(1).ListRows.Add

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...