about converting numbers to text.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Ahmad Al-Nahar
    Guest

    about converting numbers to text.

    how can i convert a number to text number:
    example:if we write (1000) or any number in any cell ,itwill be converted to
    (one thousand) automatically.
    ??

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: about converting numbers to text.

    Ahmad

    Try here

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    [email protected]HIS

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gary Rowe
    Guest

    Re: about converting numbers to text.

    Here is a user defined function:
    Perhaps it can be adapted.
    Gary

  4. #4
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: about converting numbers to text.

    Well Gary, that link looks familiar ;-)

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    [email protected]HIS

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Gary Rowe
    Guest

    Re: about converting numbers to text.

    It's amazing the information thats' contained within these threads that you
    can find with a little searching...

  6. #6
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: about converting numbers to text.

    got to longre's page url is

    http://xcell05.free.fr/

    engligh version is also available.
    the function is NBTEXT

    he has given a number of functions. and you have to download thefile