mortgage calculator

  1. #1
    Julian Campbell
    Guest

    mortgage calculator

    I wouls like to be able to work out my monthly mortgage payment (interest
    only) by inputing the following details

    amount of loan ( figure to entered ?)
    term of loan (in years 1 to 25)
    interest rate ( current figure to be entered ie 4.75)
    My monthly repayment is ( display answer)

    Thanks for your help

    Julian

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Hmm...it sounds like the function IPMT function. Take a look at that.

    HTH

  3. #3
    Fred Smith
    Guest

    Re: mortgage calculator

    Excel's PMT function will calculate your answer for you.

    Fred
    Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor
    TN
    MS-Off Ver
    Microsoft 365
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian Campbell
    I wouls like to be able to work out my monthly mortgage payment (interest
    only) by inputing the following details

    amount of loan ( figure to entered ?)
    term of loan (in years 1 to 25)
    interest rate ( current figure to be entered ie 4.75)
    My monthly repayment is ( display answer)

    Thanks for your help

    Julian
    I have a loan calculator spreadsheet already set up to use. If you'll send me your email address, I send it to you.