Printing a Column in Multiple Segments on One Page

  1. #1
    Owen Leibman
    Guest

    Printing a Column in Multiple Segments on One Page

    I have a list of names in a spreadsheet column. The data takes up, say, 1/4
    of the page horizontally. Let's say I have 200 names, and want to print them
    in columns of 50. In other words, they should all be able to fit on one page
    - 1-50 in column 1, etc.
    I can cut and paste, but that's rather labor intensive.
    I can print 4-up, but that reduces the font size so that it's practically
    invisible.
    Is there anything else I can do?

  2. #2
    ScottO
    Guest

    Re: Printing a Column in Multiple Segments on One Page

    If you go to this site
    http://www.asap-utilities.com/
    you can download a "toolbox" full of all sorts of neat tricks.
    One of the tricks (called "Paper Saver") does *exactly* what you
    want.
    Rgds,
    ScottO

    "Owen Leibman" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Printing a Column in Multiple Segments on One Page

    Hi Owen,

    See David McRitchie's Snake Columns page at:

    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

  4. #4
    Owen Leibman
    Guest

    Re: Printing a Column in Multiple Segments on One Page

    Thanks - looks very promising!

  5. #5
    Owen Leibman