Is there a small business time and material invoice template?

  1. #1
    Jacktheb
    Guest

    Is there a small business time and material invoice template?

    I'm a one man show small business electrical contractor and am looking for a
    template to use in Excell or any other microsoft program for invoicing. I
    need it to calculate 1.Labour 2.Materials 3.Markup 4.Tax Just someting
    simple. I've looked all over the internet and am only able to find expensive
    large programs. I just need something simple. If anyone has any suggestions
    please let me know.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Is there a small business time and material invoice template?

    Try this, Jack:
    http://www.officearticles.com/downloads/invoices.zip
    See if that does it for you. If not, perhaps we can help make it what you
    need. It tracks sales & customers, too.
    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jacktheb
    Guest

    Re: Is there a small business time and material invoice template?

    Thanks for your reply!! I don't think that one will work either.(unless I
    don't know how to use it) I just need something that will calculate the
    labour and materials I use on the jobs I do so i can bill customers. I'm not
    much of an excell user and I'm sure the templates can be modified but I don't
    have the knowledge to do so............Thanks again!

  4. #4
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Is there a small business time and material invoice template?

    I've been trying to get some stuff uploaded at my site for free download.
    See
    http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...soft_excel.htm

    Maybe that will help, or tell me what you need and I'll see what I can do.
    Give me an idea of what a bill of yours might look like.