How do use outlook express to send email in office 2003

  1. #1
    How do use outlook express to send email
    Guest

    How do use outlook express to send email in office 2003

    I upgraded my ofice xp to office 2003 and i've been using outlook express 6
    for my emails.After installing office 2003 I can not send email from any
    office application,I can launch and put in the email address but the send
    button does not appear anywhere.Please help

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How do use outlook express to send email in office 2003

    Hi

    Look at number 2 and post back with the result please
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl