Binder

  1. #1
    Ang
    Guest

    Binder

    I just upgraded to office XP. Where did the binder go? how can I get it
    back or reinstall it? Does the office 2002 have it?

    Angie

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Binder

    Angie,

    Take a look here...
    "Office Binder: Gone but Not Really"
    PC Magazine article, January 29, 2002 by M. David Stone on using Binder in Office XP

    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA

  3. #3
    Tom
    Guest

    Re: Binder

    You can use PEERNET ePublisherPlus instead of Binder. Organize and
    arrange your documents into individual projects. Then print or export
    to PDF.

    www.epublisherplus.com

    Best regards,
    Andrei

  4. #4

    Binder ePublisherPlus

    You cannot edit the individual files in ePublisherPlus like you can in binder.

    There must be a software out there that works like binder. I wish I could find it.

    Installing Binder and Office XP does cause some problems. It is not a great solution, but for now I guess it is all we have.