justify text in a text box in excel

  1. #1
    Christine
    Guest

    justify text in a text box in excel

    Hi, I need to justify text (like a newspaper column) in a text box in Excel.
    The other Office programs have 4 options (left, right, center, justify);
    Excel only has 3... is there a way to do this with programming?

  2. #2
    sebastienm
    Guest

    RE: justify text in a text box in excel

    Hi,
    Excel has the Justify format. The icon is just not on the toolbar by
    default. To add it:
    - menu View > Toolbars > Customize, tab Commands
    - From the Categoris list, choose Format, then in the Commands list, scroll
    down to Justify.
    - once located drag the icon and drop it on the toolbar next to the other
    icons Left,Righ...

    Sébastien

  3. #3
    moi
    Guest

    Re: justify text in a text box in excel

    Excel has 4 too.
    Click View/Toolbars, then Customize.
    In the right part of the window, you'll see all available icons.
    Just drag the one you need to your existing toolbar.

    "Christine" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...