Multiple Criteria in a SUMIF formula

  1. #1
    JCARROLL
    Guest

    Multiple Criteria in a SUMIF formula

    I am tryring to use a SUMIF formula with two differnt criteria. I.E. Sum IF
    <>Blank or Blank. Every time I add the second criteria it cancels out the
    first one. Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    sebastienm
    Guest

    RE: Multiple Criteria in a SUMIF formula

    Hi,
    You can use the SUMPRODUCT function as follow:
    =SUMPRODUCT( (Criteria1) * (Criteria2) * ... * (RangeToSum) )
    The * between criteria behave as an AND
    Eg:
    =SUMPRODUCT ((A1:A100>10) *(A1:A100<=20) *(B1:B100="G") *(D1:D100))
    Sébastien