dates and times

  1. #1

    dates and times

    I hope someone can help me with this problem, and new to the forum. In my sheet col A is a list of dates and col B is a list of reference numbers col c is a start time and col d is an end time. Each date can have a number of reference numbers associated with it. Is it possible for excel to find the earliest start and latest finish time? if this is possible is it also possible to specify times?

  2. #2
    Richard Neville
    Guest

    Re: dates and times

    Go to Insert-Functions; for category select Statistical. The MAX function
    will return the latest time, and the MIN function the earliest. Select all
    the times in col C and apply the functions.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Thanks for your help