Conditional formating-change colour when D30 is equal

  1. #1

    Conditional formating-change colour when D30 is equal

    I need help with conditional formating.

    I need Row 30 to change colour when D30 is equal to a certain value. At the moment i can only get the one cell to change colour

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Select the entire row -> Conditional Formatting

    Formula is =IF($D$30=<your value here>,1,0)

    Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by smith.james0

  3. #3
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    re: Conditional formating-change colour when D30 is equal

    Select the row. Enter:

    CF1: Formula is =$D30 = "certain value"
    Format1: Patterns/<changed color>

    In article <[email protected]>,