Excel file size too big

  1. #1
    Brooklyn64
    Guest

    Excel file size too big

    I use Excel to pefom V-Lookups. After I have completed my V-lookup & resaved
    my file it's size jumps from 43KB to 5.16MB. There are no external lkins as
    I have pasted my values. I have all upgardes to Excel. I have been working
    the same way for a couple if years & this has just started happening. Does
    anyone have any suggestions?
    --
    Brook

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Excel file size too big

    Perhaps performing some steps to reduce the file size might lead you toward
    a permanent solution.
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...