Pls Help Me!!

  1. #1

    Talking Pls Help Me!!

    In column C is my answer after calculation of A & B (in percetage).

    How can I change all my positive(+) and negetive(-) value of percetage in this colunm to show positive value only?

    Thanks!

    davidiew

  2. #2
    Gordon
    Guest

    Re: Pls Help Me!!

    "davidtips" <[email protected]> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]...

    > In column C is my answer after calculation of A & B (in percetage).
    >
    > How can I change all my positive(+) and negetive(-) value of percetage
    > in this colunm to show positive value only?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > davidiew

    If this is a financial calculation, is it WISE to get rid of the negative
    percentages?

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Pls Help Me!!

    =ABS(A+B)

    or whatever calculation formula that you use.

    Bob Phillips

  4. #4
    Thanks! it perfectly as i want.

    davidiew

  5. #5
    Gordon
    Guest

    Re: Pls Help Me!!

    "davidtips" <[email protected]> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]...

    > Thanks! it perfectly as i want.
    >
    > davidiew
    >

    > --
    > davidtips

    You may not be aware but you are actually posting to a public newsgroup. You
    are very much in the minority by posting through this forum, so please
    follow Usenet practice and quote the post you are replying to.

    Thanks

  6. #6
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Pls Help Me!!

    "Gordon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "davidtips" <[email protected]> wrote
    > in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > Thanks! it perfectly as i want.
    > >
    > > davidiew
    > >

    > > --
    > > davidtips

    > You may not be aware but you are actually posting to a public newsgroup.

    You
    > are very much in the minority by posting through this forum, so please
    > follow Usenet practice and quote the post you are replying to.

    What?

  7. #7

    Re: Pls Help Me!!

    I think Gordon reads the last post (or the earlier posts age off very quickly
    for his newsreader).

    He likes to see the original question and response when he reads these messages.

  8. #8
    Gordon
    Guest

    Re: Pls Help Me!!

    "Dave Peterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >I think Gordon reads the last post (or the earlier posts age off very
    >quickly
    > for his newsreader).
    >
    > He likes to see the original question and response when he reads these
    > messages.

    In reasonably high volume groups, I set my reader to Unread messages
    only......otherwise I would be continually wading through huge numbers of
    read posts in order to see the unread ones....and anyway, it's usenet
    convention to quote the post(s) you are replying to.......