Select Case Options

  1. #1
    Jody
    Guest

    Select Case Options

    Hi,
    Apart from making really long hard to read If statements, are they any
    options open to me?
    I do not use excel a lot, so i may be missing something obvious.
    I was thinking the code could be made into a custom sub/macro, but not sure
    if that's the way to go.

    Any advice?

    Thanks!
    jody'

    i want c cells contents to be based on the b cell as below

    for b1... -> 1000
    select case row.column
    case 30 to 40
    row.column+1 = 300,000
    case 41 to 50
    row.column+1= 500,000
    case 51 to 60
    row.column+1= 700,000
    case 61 to 70
    row.column+1= 700,000+ rand()*500,000
    case 200 to 250
    row.column+1= 10,000,000 + rand()*5,000,000
    end select
    next

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Select Case Options

    What are you trying to achieve? Do you want to loop though a range of cells
    in column B, and set B according to its value? I so, could you explain it in
    English?

    RP

    news:[email protected]...