Is it possible to view Excel split screen by tab within same file

  1. #1
    SS
    Guest

    Is it possible to view Excel split screen by tab within same file

    I would like to view split screen tabs within the same Excel workbook. Is
    this possible?

  2. #2
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: Is it possible to view Excel split screen by tab within same file

    Hi SS. Go to Window - Arrange - and select the view you would like. It
    shows all tabs. Minimize or close the ones you don't want. I find the
    vertical view the easiest to use. HTH
    --
    Sincerely, Michael Colvin

  3. #3

    Re: Is it possible to view Excel split screen by tab within same file

    Window|new window
    Window|Arrange (horizontal/vertical/whatever you want)
    Check windows of activeworkbook (if you only want that one workbook)

    You'll see something like Book1.xls:1 and book1.xls:2 (and so forth).

    When you're done seeing all these windows, click on one you don't want and hit
    ctrl-w.

    Repeat until there's only one window left (or as many windows as you want).

    Remember to save it the way you want, too. But be careful, lots of users are
    confused by those multiple windows into the same workbook.