formula bar-Does anyone know how to change the size of the font in the formula bar, i

  1. #1
    Cassie
    Guest

    formula bar-Does anyone know how to change the size of the font in the formula bar, i

    Does anyone know how to change the size of the font in the formula bar, i've
    forgotten

  2. #2
    Marcus Langell
    Guest

    re: formula bar-Does anyone know how to change the size of the font in the formula bar, i

    Change the standard font on Tools >> Options >> General

    /Marcus

  3. #3
    Cassie
    Guest

    re: formula bar-Does anyone know how to change the size of the font in the formula bar, i

    Thanks Marcus, i tried that before but silly me forgot to close excel and
    restart it for the new font size to take effect.